敬啟者：根據衛生署衛生防護中心指引，由於本校學生感染甲型流感個案數量增加，已屬於爆發個案，因此，署方要求本校於2019年1月24日(星期四)至2019年1月30日(星期三) 停課。學校停課期間，校舍會保持開放及會進行大清潔，並以稀釋家用漂白水 (1:49之建議比例) 進行消毒清潔工作，學校更會促請全校員生注意個人及學校環境衛生。
家長如欲獲取更多有關預防流感的資訊，可瀏覽衛生署衛生防護中心的網址 (http://www.chp.gov.hk ) 。如有任何查詢，歡迎致電2443 2877與陳詠芝主任聯絡。
Having assessed the situation of influenza infection and examined the latest development by the Centre for Health Protection (CHP), an outbreak of seasonal influenza was confirmed to occur at our school and we are required to have a temporary class suspension from 24 to 30 January 2019.
During the class suspension, we will clean and disinfect our school premise, and will urge our staff and students to pay attention to personal and environmental hygiene.
It is incumbent upon all of us to prevent the spread of influenza. To safeguard students’ health, parents are urged to maintain a hygienic household, and co-operate with us by reminding students to observe personal hygiene and keep the school hygienic. In this connection, you are kindly requested to take the following measures:
- Do not send children to school if they have fever. (For the normal body temperature range, please refer to the guidelines pertaining to the means for measuring body temperature.)
- Inform school immediately if children are sick or have been admitted to hospital for surveillance.
- Keep sick children at home until symptoms have improved and fever has subsided. They have to take rest for at least 2 more days before returning to school.
- Co-operate with schools by picking up children not feeling well from school and consulting the doctor immediately.
- Provide children with handkerchiefs or tissue papers and remind them not to share towels or tissue papers with others.
- Before sending children to school, measure their body temperature, record the reading and sign the temperature record sheet, which should be handed to the school every day.
For more detailed information on prevention of seasonal influenza, parents can visit the website of Centre for Health Protection (https://www.chp.gov.hk/en/index.html). If you have any inquiries, please contact Ms. Chan Wing Chi the head teacher at 2443 2877.